Compass is a non-profit agency. Our purpose is to create paths for our young people to reach their full potential.
$48.36 – $59.78/hour
- Conducting psychological assessments
- Providing individual, family and group therapy to children and their families
- Providing clinical supervision to non-registered psychology personnel
- Providing psychological consultations
- Providing in-service training on clinically relevant topics
- Participating in and conducting appliedresearch
- Services will be delivered in the District of Sudbury Manitoulin
- Ph.D. in Psychology with Membership in the College of Psychologists of Ontario.
- Competencies to work with children, youth, and families.
- Minimum of two years of experience providing psychological services to children and youth with mental health problems and/or global developmental disabilities.
- Knowledge of legislation governing children and adolescents.
- Demonstrated skills in assessment, treatment, clinical supervision and consultation.
- Capacity to work independently and as a member of a multi-disciplinary team is essential.
- Ability to demonstrate effective oral and written communication skills in both official languages (English and French) is preferred.
- Position requires the ability to work flexible hours contingent upon client needs.
- Travel is required; candidates must have a valid Ontario Class G driver’s license and access to a reliable vehicle.
- Candidates must provide a satisfactory Police Vulnerable Sector Check.
- This position is a front-line unionized position.
We offer competitive salaries and comprehensive benefit and pension packages. We request that all applicants submit their cover letter and résumé quoting job posting number 1620 clearly indicating how you meet the qualifications by email and addressed to
319 Lasalle Blvd, Unit 4
Sudbury ON P3A 1W7
The posting will remain open until filled.
Compass values inclusivity and diversity in the workplace. We encourage applicants from diverse backgrounds, and are committed to providing accessible employment practices that are in compliance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA). If contacted regarding this competition, please advise human resources of the accommodation measures which must be taken to enable you to be assessed in a fair and equitable manner.
We wish to thank all applicants; however only applicants chosen for an interview will be contacted.